Absent Member.. andreleaos Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Add/Remove Workers RAS by Automation Operations

Hi,

I'm implementing the automation to execute the restart of services from RAS servers, and I created the logic to verify services running, apply stopping and start and take care for the RAS executing context don't kill your own service (I'm use the variable the Override Group $overrideNRAS for this) , but I need remove this RAS server from the Workers topology before the stop services, for the I don't have none flow executing for this server.

So, how I can to add and remove the RAS server from workers by command line or by operations from OO studio.

note: my infrastructure OO is based Microsoft Windows Server 2012.

thanks for your help.

regards,

André Leão

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Add/Remove Workers RAS by Automation Operations

You can make use of the REST API. Assigning and Removing workers from groups is easy this way. the API_Guide talks about this aspects. Within the flow create HTTP calls to PUT or DELETE on /workers-groups/{name}/workers/{workersUuids}

Andrei Vasile Truta
anaik
New Member.

Re: Add/Remove Workers RAS by Automation Operations

Hi ,

There is an OOTB  as well to remove worker from the Worker group .

/HPE Solutions [x.x]/Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/10.x/Workers/Remove Workers from Group

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.