Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Add additional transition step to a flow step.

Add additional transition step to a flow step.

I have a step that if the return code is 1 I want the flow show that it failed.  I need to keep the transition failure  to use if there is a real failure in the flow.

Is there a way to add additional transition step to a flow step.

Thanks,

Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Add additional transition step to a flow step.

Hi Don,

You can add as many transitions (actually called responses) as you like to a step; if you are trying to modify an in-built flow/action you will need to make a copy of it to somewhere else.

cheers

steve

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Peter_Sutter Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Add additional transition step to a flow step.

Open the operation and go to Responses tab. Then Add Response and the operation will now have that response. Then you can use filters to pull out Return Code 1.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.