Jennifer zh Contributor.
Contributor.

Add support for Micro Focus Operations Manager i 10.63 by OO HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.13.x

[Brief Description]
In release note of OO HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.13.x,the last supported version of OMi is 10.11.
It needs to add support for Micro Focus Operations Manager i 10.63

[Benefits/Value]
For now, OO 10.80 can work with OMI 10.63
However, for OO HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.13.x, the last supported version of OMi is 10.11
In OMi regards falls far back.
So OMI 10.63 can be integrated with OO HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.13.x is required.

[Design details]
Add support for Micro Focus Operations Manager i 10.63 by OO HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.13.x

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
gamer154 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Add support for Micro Focus Operations Manager i 10.63 by OO HPE Solutions Content Pack 1.13.x

Hello Jennifer,

I am a bit confused. Are you saying that OMi flows in OO do not work with OMi 10.63? I recently tested the flows with OMi 10.62 and it seemed like they worked just fine. Can you please specifically tell me which one is failing on you? 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.