Honored Contributor.. RiverRat_1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Annoying issue more times than not when using Studio 10.80 in a debugger session to OO Central

Jump to solution

So I'm having this weird and annoying symptom at times when I'm using Studio 10.80 in a debugger session to Central.  When I first start up Studio 10.80 and initiate a debugger session to OO Central to run a flow typically it works fine.  Sometimes the Debugger Reset button works and I can run it again.

More often than not though I get this error on the second attemped debugger run for the flow I'm testing:

org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [https://ooprod:8443/oo/central-remoting/remoteDebuggerService]; nested exception is org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: Did not receive successful HTTP response: status code = 401, status message = [Unauthorized] 

And I don't understand why.   Has anyone experienced this before ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor..

Re: Annoying issue more times than not when using Studio 10.80 in a debugger session to OO Central

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.

I finally just started hitting the Reset button multiple times until it works.  Sometimes that 5 times.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Honored Contributor..

Re: Annoying issue more times than not when using Studio 10.80 in a debugger session to OO Central

Jump to solution

Another issue is at times it connects as it should but Studio just sits there with the little moving green moving line thing at the bottom with no further updates.  Looking at Central, it shows the flow is paused on a Breakpoint like it should be which Studio isn't showing.  Studio is just spinning.

Anyone seen this in OO10.80 and Studio 10.80 ?

I know OO10.85 is out but haven't read the release notes yet.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution
I’ve seen this in all iterations including 10.85
0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.

I finally just started hitting the Reset button multiple times until it works.  Sometimes that 5 times.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.