wildbill001 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Any experience with Cloud CP v2.5.2, specifically Azure

Finally getting a chance to attempt working with Azure using Cloud cp 2.5.2 and OO 10.80.

Before I get too far in, thought I would check with the community to see if there are any pit-falls I need to be made aware of.  Things like, "Username must be all Upper-case" or "don't forget the clientID", things like that.

Bill W

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Any experience with Cloud CP v2.5.2, specifically Azure

Hi Bill, 

It is one of the most used integrations. We are not aware of known issues pitfalls on it.

Looking forward for your feedback when integrating with Microsoft Azure using out of the box content. 

Lucian

0 Likes
wildbill001 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Lucian,

Anyplace I can find some simple, sample flows?  Having trouble negotiating all the various authorization token stuff as well as trying to determine what kind of ground-work/foundation needs to be laid with Azure first.

Bill W

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Bill W,

The sample workflows are inside the content pack.

If you are entitled to CSA/HCM please also check this user guide that provides some more details on the configuration.  Note: Cloud CP workflows for Azure are actually called from CSA/HCM services as well.

https://marketplace.microfocus.com/api/download/118720?file_only=true 

Hope it helps,

Lucian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.