Tony Okusanya Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Async Flow check

Hi All

I have a rather complex flow that I would like to run from an external script. I am using Perl for this however

I am looking for a way to check the status of a running flow once it has been started Asynchronously

I am using the rest services uril to run the flow asynchronously

https://hpoo_server/PAS/services/rest/run_async/flow

This returns a run ID. what I am looking for is perhaps a url to check the status of the run given the current runs ID

anyone have any thoughts on this

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. KrisMusard Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Async Flow check

You can do this with the SOAP api.  For a command line scripting environment I used python with the suds SOAP library.  There is a getRunStatus() method in the WSDL which you can use.  You could also create a flow to get the run status then call this synchronously via REST after the primary flow was kicked of in async mode

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.