Absent Member.. HPisT Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Automate Content Pack Creation with Command Line/Jenkins

Anybody know how to do this? I stumbled upon this which sounds awesome but I can't get their custom tool to install properly:  http://www.automationlogic.com/continuous-integration-for-hp-operations-orchestration/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Automate Content Pack Creation with Command Line/Jenkins

Hello,

A cool new OO client for pythonians. We'll try it.

What are your use cases? If you are looking for standalone CLI tools to create content packs there are other two other options available:

1. OO Shell for Authors (OOSHA) was just released with OO 10.60 and enables CP creation from CLI

2. OO SDK contains Maven plugins and examples to create CPs using Maven technology

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
Absent Member.. HPisT Absent Member..
Absent Member..

That's excellent. Do you know if the OOSHA tool is applicable to HPOO ver. 10.20  or only 10.6+?

Is it part of the OO wizard or is there a download link I'm not easily finding?

thank you so much for taking the time to respond

0 Likes
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

OOSHA was mainly tested with 10.60 and it is available under Studio/tools folder.  Depending on your needs it will be available as an intependent tool as well.

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.