vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Automate Joining process in our company

Hi,

As we are planning to automate the joining process in our company.

I created a flow in that I have List iterator, Get cell, ADCreate User, LDAP Set Property. In List iterator, I gave 10,11,12,13....20 in the list and , as the separator. In Get cell, I gave result of previous step in the rowIndex and In columnIndex, I gave 11(for email id),7(for Employee id). I created multiple results in get cell operation and gave ID and email as their names. In the result ID, I add a filter strip and I set All characters up to and including in the strip method. In the character to strip, I gave com, as the value. In the result email, I add a filter strip and I set strip all characters after in the strip method. In the character to strip, I gave com as the value.

In the next step ADCreateUser, I gave ${ID} as the userFullname. In LDAP Set property, I gave CN=${ID},CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=COM in the DN. I gave mail in the propertyName, ${email} in the propertyValue.

When I run the flow, after the get cell operation I get like this Rahul.Choudhuri@domain.com,18211. With the ID, It is creating an user as 18211 and set email id as Rahul.Choudhuri@domain.com. The users are created in the AD like 18222,18235,18591...Etc., but the DN are same CN=18211,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=COM. For also LDAP Set property, It is taking the first user email id(Rahul.Choudhuri@domain.com) for the next 9 users. But I can see in the context inspector, the vinodh.kumar@domain.com as the email for the 18235 user. For every user, I can see the email id in the context inspector but it is changing to first user email id(Rahul.Choudhuri@domain.com).

Can anyone help me to solve this error.

Regards,

Soundarajan.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.