Regular Contributor.. Dan_Ellis Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Automatic documentation creation

Is there a way to have document creation happen automatically from within studio on a scheduled basis? My plan is to have the data exported weekly and then published via IIS 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Automatic documentation creation

Hello Dan_Ellis,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum. 

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, can you please explain me a little bit better what you are trying to achieve? If you are referring to the creation of documents on Studio by right cliking on the project and click on generate documentation, at the momment, there is no operation for doing that, so you cannot create a schedule of the flow. 

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Automatic documentation creation

Hello,

Please inform me if you have other questions or doubts about this topic.

Thank you,

Best Regards, 

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.