PankajAntani Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Best Practice(s) for HPOO

Greetings All,

We are implemeinting HPOO 10.20 in our environment. I am looking for the best paractices (Server and DB management) that you are following in your respective environment.

Kindly share your infrastructure best practices, i would really appreciate your hlep.

Regards

Pankaj

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
PankajAntani Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Best Practice(s) for HPOO

Hi

Looks like not many are following bestpractices. I did not see a single answer.

thanks to the 35 viewers who took a look.

Regards

Pankaj

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. jarodb Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Best Practice(s) for HPOO

The question is both broad and generic.

What does the implementation environment look like?
OS, middleware etc?

What use cases or overarching milestones do you have set for the tool?

Does the org have a defined request/analysis/ tech doc/ engineering/ Dev/ test and training process?

Who is the target audience for the tool?
Will users execute via central or do you have a proprietary front end or will the tool operate independent direct user initiated flow execution ?

How strict does your org align to governance/ separation of envs and personnel
... Do you require a lab, Dev, qa, oat, uat, preprod, prod / ha... Dr...
Does the flow author manage all envs or do you require gated propagation?
What is the actual and expected skill level of downstream support ?
Is the flow author also supporting production operations?

What are the org security requirements ?
Will you need to authenticate using LDAP/ SSO etc?

I'll happily provide my perspective based on feedback but ive not come across two identical installations yet...
//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.