RichardDickens Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Best way to maintain a library of subflows?

We have several libraries of subflows maintained by seperate groups within the company.

The current MOW is to take a copy of the library subtree into one's own tree to use the subflows. This allows the author to have access to a consistent version of the subflows.

However, it seems to cause a major mainenance overhead if you need to update the version of the library in use. As far as I can see, the only way to switch to a different version is to take a new copy and then update *every* reference to the library to use the new version.

Is there a better way of doing this?

Regards,

Richard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Michael Schratt Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Best way to maintain a library of subflows?

I also do it like this ... every developer is responsible on his own way to assure actuality. I am the provider only and act as security and quality gate.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.