Member.. Shiva_wa
Member..

Bug in HPOO SA Content Pack (Retrieve Audit Result Summary)

HI All,

I couldn't able to capture the content of audi task by using auditResultName in operation "Retrieve Audit Result Summary". because I get result in field called "extraResults" which I couldnt find in result field of operation.

Sample Raw Result:

{returnCode=0;Result=0;..........................;status=NON_COMPLIANT;extraResults={"AuditResult":{"createdBy":"xyz","date":"Mon Jul 25 14:11:35 UTC 2016","ID":"123456","AuditID":"1234567","DisplayName":.................................................

Result Fields which does not have "extraResults" :

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Contributor.. Darren1 Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: Bug in HPOO SA Content Pack (Retrieve Audit Result Summary)

I've experienced the same bug.  I worked around this issue by adding the following scriptlet to the step Retrieve Audit Result Summary.

scriptletContext.put("auditDetails", scriptletRawResult['extraResults']);

This will capture the value of extraResults and set it to a variable named auditDetails.  You can then reference the variable auditDetails in future steps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.