New Member.. Ganga A
New Member..

Build error in Maven while building custom action in HP OO 10.60

I am following the Action Developers Guide and have imported the project into Eclipse. Now when I clean and Compile or install the project, I am getting the below error:

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginContainerException: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing com.hp.oo.sdk:oo-contentpack-maven-plugin:10.60.00-RC9:generate-contentpack: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.execution.MavenSession.getRepositorySession()Lorg/eclipse/aether/RepositorySystemSession;

The below is the compiler version in my pom.xml

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.2</version>
<configuration>
<source>1.7</source>
<target>1.7</target>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

Is this the problem with the compiler version? I am using Maven 3.2.1 as instructed in the guide. Kindly help me.

0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Build error in Maven while building custom action in HP OO 10.60

My suggestion would be to grab the latest SDK  and follow these steps: https://docs.microfocus.com/OO/10.80/Content/Develop/developing_plugins_java_actions.htm (this is what you already followed for 10.60 right?)

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
New Member.. Ganga A
New Member..

Re: Build error in Maven while building custom action in HP OO 10.60

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, it is the same. I am not able to resolve this. But I made a work around : Instead of compiling from the IDE, I just build it from the command prompt with the command: "mvn -X clean install" and it went fine.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.