Absent Member.. Dick Eggleston Absent Member..
Absent Member..

CSA-OO-SM intergration for request approvals

I am having problems with the change request in SM that is created from CSA through OO automatically setting off the approve/deny flow that is actuated from SM.  I am otherwise able to manually run an OO flow from a change request, the automated jscript call creates an error when running against the OO wsdl, /wscentralservice.  Here is the content of the OO log (which seems to overwrite everytime there is an entry):

soapenv:Server.userException
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.iconclude.dharma.services.wscentralservice.client.WSFlowInput - item
soapenv:Server.userException
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.iconclude.dharma.services.wscentralservice.client.WSFlowInput - item

Host : 172.22.81.57
 Port : 8080
 location : http://172.22.81.57:8080/PAS/services/WSCentralService
 uuid :f495de25-6738-4bce-84ac-e1fbf4d7faa6
 input : 0
 inputName : ticketId
 inputValue : C10299

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Alex_Eskin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CSA-OO-SM intergration for request approvals

Hello,

Which OO version is used in this integration? Is this the first time this scenario is used?

The exception suggests that the SOAP message sent to OO is malformed. Is it auto-generated by SM or CSA?

Do you have the entire stack trace of this exception?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Dick Eggleston Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: CSA-OO-SM intergration for request approvals

The OO version is 10.02, SM is 9.34. This is the first time I have used this integration.  The exception is auto-generated.  Generally, your comments continue to push me to the conclusion that the javascript provided to SM to interact with the OO wsdl is not correctly written.  I've already got an excessive amount of debugging documented in a support ticket and do not wish to create all of that here in this forum.

Ultimately, my question is has the CSA-OO-SM integration for CSA approvals to be done in SM ever been successfully stood up?  So far, no answers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.