Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. LinhLinh_2686 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

CSA/OO with HP DP

Dear experts,

Could you please help me with the below question?

Can CSA or OO be integrated with HP DP to allow the requester of the service to enable backup of the requested server from the catalog?

Thank you and Best regards.
~Wings~*

P.S. This thread has been moved from Data Protector Support and News Forum to Operations Orchestration Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Labels (3)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Clark Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CSA/OO with HP DP

I'm sorry, I totally don't understand your question

First, for those of us who are acronym-challenged, what doe CSA and OO translate to?

Second, what is meant by :.. from the catalog?'

0 Likes
Absent Member.. svollrat Absent Member..
Absent Member..

This is more a question for the Support of HP Cloud Service Automation, not the DP-Side of things

0 Likes
Bob_Clark Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK, thanks, you are in the wrong forum for your question, and I have no idea which one you should be in

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.