Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Calculate ROI Dynamically

Hi,

I have a flow that uses a powershell script (operation), the script proccesses n elements.

The ROI of each element is 5.

My question is how to get the value of the ROI which is 5in the transition between this step and the Success Step.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Luis_V_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Calculate ROI Dynamically

Hello Adel,

My understanding is that you can manually set a ROI value to a transition step. Nevertheless, the transition step as it is, can't perform calculations.

My guessing is that you could program a scriptlet in the last step of the flow (the one hooked up to the Success) and calculate the ROI within the scriptlet, then you show the outcome as a return result.

I hope this helps.

Luis Quiros
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.