Established Member.. lexa77
Established Member..

Can't connect to Exchange 2013 with OO Business Applications Content CP

Hello,

the operators to get mails from exchange server 2013 doesn't work for me. I get following exeption.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies.

EWS Managed API is already installed with version 15.00. How and where I can provide missing dll ?

Thanks,

Alex

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Can't connect to Exchange 2013 with OO Business Applications Content CP

Hello Alex,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum.

My name is Carlos, I am from the OO/CSA team.

The 1.2.0 content pack version was the last to include the dll. The dll was redundant - and removed - in our content pack, because is delivered with Microsoft Exchange Server components.

I assume that you have a newer version of the CP. Do you meet the below requirements on the Studio server, and also on Worker server - Central built-in worker or RAS worker, depending who runs the flow?
Deployment Requirements:

• Exchange Administration Application installed
  • Exchange Admin Tools installed

Please verify that and let us know if it solved the issue.

Best Regards,

Carlos Roberto Rojas Chaves | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.

San Jose, Costa Rica

hpe.com

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Carlos Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Can't connect to Exchange 2013 with OO Business Applications Content CP

Hello Alex,

It will very appreciated if you can let us know if the answer provided solved the issue. If so, please mark my previous answer as the correct answer.

Thanks;

Best Regards,

Carlos Roberto Rojas Chaves | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.

San Jose, Costa Rica

hpe.com

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Carlos Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.