Contributor.. Newtopian Contributor..
Contributor..

Cannot build OO plugin created by archetype

Jump to solution

Spent hours trying to get the archetype to play nice.

Finally found the missing pom and added to my repository through this conversation : https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/Operations-Orchestration/Creating-a-sample-action-plugin-with-HPE-OO-10-70/td-p/800280

But once the project is created trying a simple mvn package will fail with the following error :

No implementation for org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonConfigurator was bound.

I'm guessing that something else is missing, tried many ways and always end up at this result.

No implementation for org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonConfigurator was bound.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.hp.oo.sdk:oo-contentpack-maven-plugin:10.60.00-RC9:generate-contentpack (generate-contentpack-plugin) on project artifactory-oo-plugin-cp: Unable to execute mojo: E
xecution null of goal ca.cn.oo:artifactory-oo-plugin-plugin:1.0.0:build-repo failed: Unable to provision, see the following errors:                                                                    
[ERROR]                                                                                                                                                                                                
[ERROR] 1) No implementation for org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonConfigurator was bound.                                                                                                       
[ERROR]   while locating org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory                                                                                                            
[ERROR]   at ClassRealm[plugin>com.hp.oo.sdk:oo-contentpack-maven-plugin:10.60.00-RC9, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@55f96302] (via modules: org.eclipse.sisu.wire.WireModule -> org.eclipse
.sisu.plexus.PlexusBindingModule)                                                                                                                                                                      
[ERROR]   at ClassRealm[plugin>com.hp.oo.sdk:oo-contentpack-maven-plugin:10.60.00-RC9, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@55f96302] (via modules: org.eclipse.sisu.wire.WireModule -> org.eclipse
.sisu.plexus.PlexusBindingModule)                                                                                                                                                                      
[ERROR]   while locating org.eclipse.aether.spi.connector.RepositoryConnectorFactory annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=wagon)                                                         
[ERROR]                                                                                                                                                                                                

Running with the following :

Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426; 2017-04-03T15:39:06-04:00)
Maven home: C:\home\tools\apache-maven-3.5.0\bin\..
Java version: 1.8.0_121, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\home\tools\jdk-1.8.0_121\jre
Default locale: en_CA, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

also tried within Eclipse with the embeded maven 

Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5; 2015-11-10T11:41:47-05:00)
Maven home: C:\Users\xxxxx\workspace\ooartifactory\ooartifactory-cp\EMBEDDED
Java version: 1.8.0_121, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\home\tools\jdk-1.8.0_121\jre
Default locale: en_CA, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "dos"

with identical results

I am at a loss to figure this one out

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ligia_centea
New Member.

Re: Cannot build OO plugin created by archetype

Jump to solution

Hi,

The officially documented Maven version required for building OO plugins is 3.2.1.

It will not work with higher versions of Maven. As I noticed you only tried with 3.3.9 and 3.5.

I suggest installing Maven 3.2.1. I think this will fix your issue.

Best regards,

Ligia Centea

0 Likes
1 Reply
ligia_centea
New Member.

Re: Cannot build OO plugin created by archetype

Jump to solution

Hi,

The officially documented Maven version required for building OO plugins is 3.2.1.

It will not work with higher versions of Maven. As I noticed you only tried with 3.3.9 and 3.5.

I suggest installing Maven 3.2.1. I think this will fix your issue.

Best regards,

Ligia Centea

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.