PaoloM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Cannot open HP OO Studio 10.22

Hi guys,

I have a problem that it's persistent e recursive, so I ask you if someone has this problem before open a request service for HPE Support.

I can't open HP OO Studio 10.22, the service Java start but Studio don't open. In the Studio log, I find this error:

2017-03-13 09:39:53,606 ERROR UserPreferencesService.readPreferencesFile:129 Unable to load users preferences (invalid file format) from file 'C:\HPE_HP_OO_Studio_10.22_Workspace\opstudio.xml':

I have try temporany solution but i can't resolve the problem in definitive way.

I have attached the log of HP OO Studio, for understand better what has been happened.

HP OO Studio 10.22 Log

Someone has the solution? 

Thanks in advance for the responses and support.

Paul

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Cannot open HP OO Studio 10.22

do you have particular reproduction steps or it happens all the time?

I wonder if you are using a different verision of OO Studio on the same machine.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
PaoloM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Cannot open HP OO Studio 10.22

Hi Andrei,

not each time, this is the strange.  I can't reproduce it because not all time it happen.

I use different version of HP OO Studio in the same machine yes. But of course I have different workspace folders for different version of HP OO Studio.

The Java Platform SE Binary process run but HP OO Studio doesn't open. 

Only the 10.22 version seems to be affected to this problem. 

I have tried to delete opstudio.xml and opstudio.bak but not sometimes doesn't work also this temporany solution.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.