Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Central Failing to lauch Scheduled flows

Does anyone out there have issues with OO 9.5 on windows server 2008 R2 failing to lauch scheduled flows on a regular basis?

We had this issue occur quite often pre 9.3 update. We've been on 9.5 for the last 2 months. All was running quite well until recently (no changes have been made to our prod environment). The error we see in the central log for flows which fail to launch are - ERROR [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-10] (11:00:01,268) 3128d638-c648-49d5-9ba6-2c92ff1b6a01 - failed to execute flow

I just want to see if this is a common issue other users are experiencing...

Thanks 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. bpscarbrough Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Central Failing to lauch Scheduled flows

I haven't seen that problem, but make sure when you upgraded to 9.05 you upgrade the Content Pack as well to CP9.  That looks like a call to support.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Yes i did update to CP9, as well as raise a call to support. I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this issue.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. jarodb Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

I know this thread is a couple of months old...

I've had to on infrequent occassion a need to update (or just reinput) the user credentials scheduled flows run with on OO7.6.

On other servers running OO9.5/ 9.6 I have yet to do so.

You may also want to check under %ICONCLUDE_HOME%\Central\logs\scheduler for more detailed info

//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.