Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Change execution name when lanched via WS

Jump to solution

Hi,

In my central I have a deployed flow which is lanched by another application via rest web service. 

In my executions list,  the execution lauched by this application has the name of the flow. 

I want that the execution lanched by this application will bave a different name (for example: the name of the flow+the name of the application which lanched it). 

Could someone tell me how to do this ?  

Is there,  for example,  any parameter to indicate the name of the execution when lanching the flow remotly from another application ? 

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Change execution name when lanched via WS

Jump to solution
The parameter runName in the requesting call is where you set this value
I.e.
FlowUUiD: xxx
, runName: “anything”
, body: {input1:’value’}
0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Change execution name when lanched via WS

Jump to solution
The parameter runName in the requesting call is where you set this value
I.e.
FlowUUiD: xxx
, runName: “anything”
, body: {input1:’value’}
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.