Established Member.. BugraSensan
Established Member..

Change input area with OO

Hello

I want to input to area which is textbox but I don’t want to textbox. Can I use textarea instead of textbox? Is that possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Change input area with OO

Hello,

What version of OO are you running?  What content are you using?  What specific operation are you using?

0 Likes
Sam_Liu Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Textbox and Textarea are defined in scripts (Javascript or html) differently. I do not think it can be shifted from one to the other since only one script is used.

0 Likes
ermartinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Thank you for the information provided.

My name is Eric, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Could you please provide me a screen-shot where you want to change the input? is it in Central or Studio?

I will be awaiting your reply,

Best Regards

Thank you.

Eric Martinez.

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.