cmarianne Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Changing timeout for HP OO SSH operations

Hi all,

I have a problem with a ssh operation in HPOO 9.0. The operation always fails with a Operation timed out error. I set the timeout value to 500000 but it still doesn't work.

Do you have any idea of what could be the problem please?

Thanks for your help.

CMA

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
vinlane Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Changing timeout for HP OO SSH operations

Hi, are you using the SSH Shell operation? If so, there is a hidden timeout. Add an attribute readTimeout to increase this timeout. It is used for how long it waits for the expected response before timing out. I think it defaults to 90 seconds or something. It isn't used in the SSH Command operation I don't think.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.