Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Clean Subflows Variables

Hi,

i am using OO 10.20.

i have a heavy Workflow to launch.

it contains 6 subflows consuming each one ~3 hours .

i want to know at each time OO free a subflow consumed memory, and if there is a mechanism that i can integrate to force OO to free a consumed memory of a subflow before starting the execution of the next subflow.

Because i think that the probability of getting an OutOfMemory message if all subflows are executed without freeing memory, is very high.

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Clean Subflows Variables

there isn't anything out of the box

however there is the oo/monitoring. 

maybe you can construct flow logic that - when needed - interacts with oo/monitoring and takes your desired actions.

example: 

a. oo/monitoring?action=gc

b. oo/monitoring?action=purge_obsolete_files

and others.

it is javamelody based and I suggest taking a look at javamelody first as it is more statistics oriented - https://github.com/javamelody/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.