riyashussain Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Configuration Change Logs

Jump to solution

We are having issues recently where people from other Admin groups trying to add new AD groups which are wrong and causing other AD users to login. Is there a way to check who changes the configuration details like log files so that we will set monitor inorder to identify any changes in Central Configuration.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Riyas Hussain A 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Configuration Change Logs

Jump to solution

Hello Riyas,

hank you for contacting HPE Forum. 

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, unfortunately, there isn't an way to check who changes the configuration details like log files, but in the sever log you can find information about authentication and authorization . Also, OO also logs audit data which provides a track of security events such as authentication and authorization. The Audit data is saved in OO’s database and can be retrieved using OO Central’s REST API. For more reference please see the API guide.

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Configuration Change Logs

Jump to solution

Hello Riyas,

hank you for contacting HPE Forum. 

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, unfortunately, there isn't an way to check who changes the configuration details like log files, but in the sever log you can find information about authentication and authorization . Also, OO also logs audit data which provides a track of security events such as authentication and authorization. The Audit data is saved in OO’s database and can be retrieved using OO Central’s REST API. For more reference please see the API guide.

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.