Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Configuration Items - Internal Server Error

I'm trying to edit some system account passwords in Central (10.60). When I hit save I get multiple errors that say "Internal server error". I end up clicking thorugh several of them. It appears that the edit has been made but I'm really not sure as the account is still have auth issue at the target. That could be competely unrelated, but with the errors its hard to be sure.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Configuration Items - Internal Server Error

Hello James,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum. 

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, I have seen some "Internal Server errors" in my environment, however they dissapear if I log out and log in again, or if I refresh the page, does this happen every time you hit the save button? Or it happens randomly? If it happens regularly, I would advise you to open a support case so we can take a look at the logs and do some deeper investigation. 

Best Regards, 

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Configuration Items - Internal Server Error

It seem to be randomly. I logged out, closed my browser, started with a fresh browser and the save was accepted with no errors.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.