Established Member.. GokhanYilmaz
Established Member..

Connect to Mainframe through TN3270

Hello Everyone,

I need to connect to Mainframe through HPE OO and as I see I can do this operation using TN3270 that invıolve OO IT Operations Content. But I couldn't see any documentation that how can I entegrate TN3270 on my Flow and what I need to provide this connection. 

If you have , Please share with us these informations or documentations.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
2 Replies
raja777m Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Connect to Mainframe through TN3270

Bump to top.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Connect to Mainframe through TN3270

Hi,

Is the information provided in the description of the TN3270 folder and the descriptions for the flows not covering the details you are looking for?

In general the 10.x content tends to document requirements and limitations within the description of the containing folders and flows in order to have all of the required information in the same place  and as such avoid switching between studio and some documents over and over.

Hope this helps,

Vlad

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.