Absent Member.. Shawn M Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Connector for OO 9.07 to UD 10.x ?

Hello All,

I'm fairly new to the OO world, so my apologies if this is a rudimentary question.

My Team has OO 9.07 & UCMDB 9.05 currently integrated. As UCMDB 9.05 is nearing EOL, we are looking at upgrading it to UD 10.11. While the classmodel and DB schema changes between the CMDB versions, the API remains pretty consistant.

I was poking around on the RAS server, and found the com.hp.oo.content.connectors.hp.ucmdb.AbstractUCMDBConnector.class, which implements the CMDBConnector class for OO. There are a number of references of UCMDB verison 7, 8, and 9 - but not 10.

Is there a newer connector that includes UD10 for OO 9.07 out there somewhere? Or, does someone have documentation on how to modify the connector class ?

Thanks in advance,

--Shawn Mulford

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Connector for OO 9.07 to UD 10.x ?

Hello Shawn,

I am an Operations Orchestration representative, I will researching about your request.

Please give me a bit more time, I am consulting  your request with OOTeam and UCMDB Team, so  I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Connector for OO 9.07 to UD 10.x ?

Hello Shawn,

I hope you are great.

After that consult with OO Team and UCMDB Team, I found some information that could be helping you, please take a look:

Support integrations HPOO-HPUCMDB:

http://support.openview.hp.com/sc/solutions/integrations.jsp?intid=191

Support integrations HPUCMDB-HPOO:

http://support.openview.hp.com/sc/solutions/integrations.jsp?intid=454

I hope this information help you, but if  doesn't you can open a thread in forum HPUCMDB too.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/uCMDB-Support-Customer-Forum/bd-p/ucmdb-support-customer-forum#.VBh6kRYXNyg

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.