SB_RRK Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Content Pack Listing

Jump to solution

Is there a document, listing all the flows available through accelerator packs or integrations?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Content Pack Listing

Jump to solution

There is a way to extra the documentation on the content packs and flows by following this process.

1) Log into Studio

2) In the left pane, search for the flows/Content Pack you want to get the documentation from.

3) Right click and choose "Generate Documentation"

Here is an example:

Please let me know if this answers your question about how to retrieve the documentation for a content pack or flow.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello SB_RRK,

I am an OO support representative, I will hunt down that info for you.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Jason.

Will wait for your response.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

There is a way to extra the documentation on the content packs and flows by following this process.

1) Log into Studio

2) In the left pane, search for the flows/Content Pack you want to get the documentation from.

3) Right click and choose "Generate Documentation"

Here is an example:

Please let me know if this answers your question about how to retrieve the documentation for a content pack or flow.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info.

I was expecting a ready document, so that I have the understanding of all the flows before installing the content pack.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello again SB_RRK,

Within the Content Pack itself is the list of the bug fixes and issues still outstanding.  Please see the release notes for Content Pack 13 as an example.

https://hpln.hp.com/node/17680/attachment

You will notice that it does list all of the known issues and fixed defects however it does not include a complete listing of the documentation for each flow.   You will need to install the CP on a test machine first to get the complete documentation.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any more questions.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.