vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Convert template into Virtual Machine using OO.

Hi,

I want to convert my template into virtual machine but I don't have any out of box operations in OO. I have an operation to convert virtual machine to template but don't have this.

Anyone tried this before...?

Regards,

Soundarajan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Convert template into Virtual Machine using OO.

Hello Soundarajan,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your question, so in to order to start my investigation Could you please provide me the next information:

>HPOO Version

>Operation that you are using to convert virtual machine to template?

Waiting your answer & Thank you

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Sussan,

Please find the answers below.

HP OO Version: 10.10

Operation: Clone Virtual machine to template

Regards,

Soundarajan.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

Thank you for your quick response and provide me the information, so with this information I will research and will consult wiht my OO Team.

Please give me a bit more time and I will be back as soon as possible
Best Regards & Thanks for  your patience,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

I wanted to let you know that I am working diligently on  your request. I will respond you with an update.

Thank you for your continued patience

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

I hope you are great today.

Regarding this thread I have consulted with my  OO Team and you can use this operation:

Deploy Virtual Machine from Template :

You can download this CP in the next link: https://hpln.hp.com/contentoffering/hp-oo-virtualization-content

I hope this information help you.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.