Highlighted
sammeta Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Copy files from Windows Remote Server to local Manchine

Hi All,

I am trying to copy a file from one of our windows remote server to my local machine when i tried with Remote copy from Remote File Transfer library i tried using different protocols(SFTP, local) but it doesn't work and when i use FTP protocol it say the filetype  value should be in ascii or binary so it did not work with this aswell and most of them work with SSH only .I tried even FS Copy but here we don't have option to specify the path of the source file or the host of it it just requires a file name but from where should it copy the file is could not be specified.

So  can any one  suggest any other option to try with?

Thanks,

Sadana

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.