SGS16 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Copy with oracle user

Hi ,

First i need to "sudo to oracle" then I need to copy from one  linux server to another aix server uisng privatekey and passphrase.I tried  Remote copy .i can able to copy on other location but i need to copy inside /u01/app/oracle but i need sudo privilege to do that.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Carlos_R_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Copy with oracle user

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Forum. 

My name is Carlos Robles, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, I was wondering if you are able to bring more privileges to this path.

Please let me know your comments,

Carlos Robles

Carlos Robles Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Have you tried creating this entire scenario with the shell wizard and then running the resulting flow? The rest wizard was designed specifically for more complex scenarios and will record your commands and generate the script accordingly.

On the other hand is it an option to create passwordless ssh between the 2 servers? If your particular security settings would allow it this would simplify your scenario immensly.

Since you need to use the oracle user why not connect from the flow with that specific user? 

Hope this helps,

Vlad

0 Likes
Carlos_R_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

We were wondering if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know your comments.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.