PaoloM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Create a textbox in a flow

Jump to solution

Hi at all,

how can I create a text box in a flow in HP OO Studio 10.x, for comment a flow and describe it, or just describing the steps of the flow?

Thanks for the future responses.

Paul

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EASJosh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Create a textbox in a flow

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

Not sure if I;ve got the wrong end of the stick here, but are you asking how to make internal comments in Studio, to describe each operation .

If this is the case, please see the below screenshot to show how to add one (paint pallete, then the far right speech bubble icon)

Cheers,
Josh

CommentBox.png

--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, please click the 'Kudos' button.
4 Replies
Wodisch Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Add (a step with) a new input, do not assign from any variable, but go for "Otherwise" and "Prompt User".
Assign the input to a flow variable.

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

You can also follow the screenshots below to achieve both the step inputs being displayed and custom text.

Screenshot_18.pngScreenshot_19.png

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
EASJosh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

Not sure if I;ve got the wrong end of the stick here, but are you asking how to make internal comments in Studio, to describe each operation .

If this is the case, please see the below screenshot to show how to add one (paint pallete, then the far right speech bubble icon)

Cheers,
Josh

CommentBox.png

--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, please click the 'Kudos' button.
PaoloM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Josh,

yes, I mean exactly what you have written. I didn't find anything about this on the HP documentation. So, then I try to double click with the mouse and I find a option called "Insert callout" that it's the thing that I have finding.

Thanks to all response that provide me.

Paul

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.