Highlighted
RaphAlv Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Create content pack from subflow

From studio there's an option button called CREATE CONTENT PACK, which is at root all flows and does end with a jar file containg all flow. But that is not possible to perform to a single subflow, the button is greyed out and such capability is off.
Is any way to do this?

KInd regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.. RiverRat_1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Create content pack from subflow

I think you are mixing up terms.   The Create Content Pack button works at the Studio *Project* level.  Under each project, you will basically see the same structure of "Library" and "Configuration", and "Properties".

The Create Content Button greys out as designed when you've selected something inside a project.

So if you want to create a CP on a subflow, then sounds like you might have hit a break point in your flow development.  This could mean you have a single project with too much stuff in it.  There is a bit of mental slicing and dicing you need to get through to appropriately separate your content into deployable content packs which can depend on each other*without* causing cross dependencies issue - which are a total headache at times.

If this is somewhat identifying your issues, you might want to read this ... the top portion:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Orchestration:10.80/Use/Authoring_With_OO_Studio/Best_practices

I'm not sure if there are more worthy write ups on what you're asking about ... assuming I understand your ask/issue correctly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.