Contributor.. Bhavishya Agrawal Contributor..
Contributor..

Creating And/Or Modifying a System Account (HPOO 10.60)

Jump to solution

Hi All. I Want To Create A Flow To Either Create or Modify a System Account. I Found One Operator for said purpose. But It Is Only able to Modify the System Account Password. It could only create an account only till HPOO 10.20.

Anyone has any idea about any operator for creating system account in 10.60 or any other method to proceed with, Say API.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor..

Re: Creating And/Or Modifying a System Account (HPOO 10.60)

Jump to solution
Hello Lucian, yes I saw The Operator For Modification. It Included The Creation of system Account as well but only till HPOO 10.20. That's why i wanted to know via the Forum if creating the System Account Via HPOO flows using Operators can be performed for 10.60 or not. Thanks for the Info On the API Feasability. Regards, Bhavishya Agrawal
0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

Creating System Accounts API is not available due to security reasons.

For updating System Accounts I think such operation already exists in HPE Solutions Content Pack.

HTH,

Lucian

Contributor..

Jump to solution
Hello Lucian, yes I saw The Operator For Modification. It Included The Creation of system Account as well but only till HPOO 10.20. That's why i wanted to know via the Forum if creating the System Account Via HPOO flows using Operators can be performed for 10.60 or not. Thanks for the Info On the API Feasability. Regards, Bhavishya Agrawal
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

As you saw, creating system accounts via the API was disabled and it's not possible in OO versions post OO 10.20.

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. 0orellana Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

Greetings all,

I am getting ready to upgrade to 10.80 but after reading the responses to the initial question , I do not see if there is another way to add system ccounts  post 10.20 ( not via API ).  I checked under HP Solutions -> Configuration Items

but there is nothing to add sys-acct.  Any hints on how to do this outside the API would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Regards,

Oscar

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

One way we saw other user managing them is by creating the System Accounts manually and store them inside the Content Packs. Once these content packs are deployed the System Accounts are available in Central and user can set the credentials by invoking the REST APIs or using out of the box content.

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. 0orellana Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thank you Lucian for explaining how this works.

I appreciate it BIG TIME!

Regards,

Oscar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.