Database is set to dirty
Do you happen to have any logs from Studio? Also the CUU logs might help.
We can take it offline so maybe you can actually show me.
Thanks Andrei, I ended up re-importing the project from a content pack to fix this in this case. Sorry for the delay in my response. I've seen the issue enough though that I suspect I'll be back for a deeper dive.
I just ran into the same issue. Trying to import a project which was created with the upgrade utility from a V9.07 repository.
What is the "recovery run" which is mentioned in the message below:
aused by: org.apache.commons.transaction.file.ResourceManagerSystemException: 156ae4818cb-4: Database is set to dirty, this *may* mean it is corrupt. No modifications are allowed until a recovery run has been performed! (ERR_SYSTEM)
... 26 more
I had same issue with some flows that were converted from 9.x to 10.x, aftering re-indexing the workspace project I was able to load it into studio again.
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.