vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Date parser operation not working in central but works in studio.

Hi,

I have created a simple flow which will convert the date and time to unix format. It was working fine in studio, but when I import in central, it is failing... "Illegal pattern character 'n'"

Attached the screenshot for your reference..

Regards,

Soundarajan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Date parser operation not working in central but works in studio.

Hello Soundarajan,
I hope you are great today.

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your question.

Please give me a bit more time and I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
Sussan Z.A

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

Regarding your issue, Would you mind tell me what browser do you use?

Please take a look the next information:

When adding a list of values separated by newline character (\n) into an input HTML element, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer behave differently regardless to OO.Mozilla Firefox is pasting the list after replacing the newline character with a space character, where IE will only paste the first value.OO has the ability to assign multi-value field values using a separator. The default separator character is ",", If the separator is relaced with a space character, Firefox will add a "\n" after the values thus parsing them as expected.

Please let me know if you have any doubt and I will continue with my researches.

Best Regards,

Sussan Z.A

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Sussan,

I have used Google chrome and I doesn't used any separator there. I just mentioned date and time as input.. eg: 2014-06-24T10:00:00.000+05:00.

Regards,
Soundarjan.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello sounjardan,

Thanks for your quick response, regarding your issue could you please check the next information:

>This is the format yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSXXX, so Would you mind set the date and hour, following the next format:

2014-06-24T10:00:00.000-05:00

>HOOO Version

> Content Packs Version
> Do you have any patch?
> Name of  the Operation that you are using
> Its the first time this happens?

>What do you want that this operation do?

I hope this information help you, but if not, don't hesitate to let me know and I will continue with my researches and help you.

Best Regards & waiting your answer,

Sussan Zamora

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Sussan,

I have tried the same but no luck.. same problem 'JavaException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal pattern character 'n''. 

HOOO Version: 10

Content Packs Version: Base [1.0.142]

Do you have any patch? Yes, we are upgraded to 10.10
Name of  the Operation that you are using:  Date Parser

Its the first time this happens: I am trying this for the first time.

What do you want that this operation do:  I am creating a report, for that the date and time should be converted in unix format.

Note: It is working normally in studio.

Regards,

Soundarajan.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,
I hope you are great today.
I have noticed after research and  consult with my OO Team, that you have enough information to open a ticket, so this thread needs more researches, tests and with this post we can start an investigation with a new ticket, please open an Operations Orchestration Support Case and refer this thread.

PD: Please provide all information to engineer in charge of your case (screen shots, Logs, A copy flow etc...) and we will able to help you more deeply with this issue.

Kind Regards & waiting your answer.
Sussan Zamora

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.