Respected Contributor.. hpooStudent Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Delete AD User Operator throw error

hi, I am using the delete user operator under /Base [1.9.1]/Library/Operations/Active Directory/.NET/Users/Delete User

When I attempt to delete a user I notice that there is an error “ad user The directory service can perform the requested operation only on a leaf object”. 

Am not too sure if this is due to this user has multiple ipad devices tagged to him (attached the AD tree) therefore it meant that the user was not the leaf object. Like to check if anyone knows if there are there any other AD operators in HPOO which can help to address this.  

AD_TREE
AD.png

HPOO Tree

HP.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Delete AD User Operator throw error

I guess you have the same behavior with the java version of the Delete User, right?

One option would be to take a look at the Remove-ADObject as it has a recursive option and use that together with a powershell script operation from OO.

/Library/Operations/Active Directory/Java/Users/Delete User

/Library/Operations/PowerShell/PowerShell Script

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.