Absent Member.. na276679 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Dependency of HPOO application with Database

Hi,

Recently we faced some issue in HPOO like we are unable to open our HPOO console with "Error: 404 - page not found" and sometimes the flow were keeping on running for more than 5 to 6 hours. Upon checking with the logs we found that there some network fluctuation with our DB connectivity.

So I would like to know is there any dependency with DB connectivity for HPOO central. 

Regs,

Nandhini

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Valued Contributor.. Soundarajan Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: Dependency of HPOO application with Database

Hi Nandhini,

For the first Issue 404 page not found - Check SQL services running, if not start the services.

flow keep on running - I think in DB you dont have sufficient space, as far I know, there should be atleast 10 GB of free space in OO DB. There are some scripts available in HP live network which is used to purge the data in DB.

Run it and see. I too faced the same issue. Once I did that, everything works fine.

Obviously OO central need DB services up and running.

Regards,

Soundarajan.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sree220 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Dependency of HPOO application with Database

Hi Soundarajan,

I have one more query. If services are up and running fine and the connectivity lost to DB what will be the effect on OO Central and RAS?

Can you provide the steps to increase the BufferSize in Tomcat if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Srinivas

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.