Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Differences between terminal and RAS command

Hi everybody,

I'm losing my hair over a mystery ...

I have a simple CURL command to execute through a OO Flow.

When I'm loggin my server and type my CURL command, I obtain the result I've expected.

When I took that command and paste it in a RAS command in my flow with -v flag, I obtain an error ...

Is-there a way to see what is the exact command that OO execute. I want to see the difference between my command on the server et what OO execute exactely. Is-there log file ?

Thanks by advance.

William

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Differences between terminal and RAS command

Hi,

I hope you are very well,

Regarding to your situation, you could use the Remote Command operation to execute your commands on the RAS server.

This the path file where you can address C:\<RAS HOME>\HPE Operations Orchestration\ras\var\logs

The server command line is a generic application based in text in order to see, handle or manipulate files in your computer and the RAS command, This operation executes a command from the command line of a remote RAS, you cannot determine the type of shell to be used (sh, bash, ksh, csh, etc), so make sure to include the shell in your command if you want to perform operations such as file redirection.  Example: sh -c "ls -lha /etc > /tmp/myfile".

I hope this information can help you.

Antonio,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.