subrat.sahu Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Display Message operation output to HTML page

Hi Sussan,

I am trying to display display message outout in a web browser [.html] page. Please suggest how to do this.

Attached the screenshot.

When I run the flow, it display data in "Status message" window, I want to display in a web browser using html. So when I run the flow it will open a web browser and the show the data similar to "Status message" window.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Subrat

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Display Message operation output to HTML page

Hello Subrat,

Thanks for contacting HP Forum, so regarding this thread, please let me consult to my Team and I will back as soon as possible with an update.
Best Regards and Thanks for your patience,

Sussan Zamora
HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Subrat,

I hope you are great today and my apologies for my late response. On the other hand to continue with my researches I need clarify some information about your HPOO please take a look:

> HPOO 9.07 Version? right?

> Could you please tell me if you are using a specific Operation to do this?

Waiting your answer & Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Subrat,

I hope you are great today.

Following up your question, I tested with a flow I created in order to try sending an HTML to a web browser by using the object HTML Parser, and the object Remote Command with the command "start iexplore.exe" plus the variable that contains the HTML code, this was tested in OO 9.X and OO 10.X and, unfortunately, did not work. That being said, the answer is: cannot be done, at least not on the current OO versions, the browsers don't know how to interpret a variable with HTML code.

Below, you can see a screenshot of the flow I created for testing, so that you can have an idea of the logic on it.

I hope this information help you.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.