Absent Member.. george_cassar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Display inputs of a flow run in the 'name' column of the current runs tab

Hi,

Is there a way to display inputs of a flow run in the 'name' column of the current runs tab

For example if i had a schedule where 5 servers are restarted using the same flow called ‘Restart Server’ all which are scheduled to start at the same time, with the only difference being the input of the host name, then is there a simple way to determine which flow is actioning which server within the ‘name’ column of current runs tab?

I know that I can select the flow which is running and view the run report, but when you have 20 instances of a flow each with a unique input then this task can be quite tedious.

Any ideas if this is possible, or should i just submit an enhancement request?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Display inputs of a flow run in the 'name' column of the current runs tab

As far as I know it isn't currently possible to do this. As an alternative you could have the flow write it's run ID and the name of the host it is processing to a log file or email. You could then view this list and match it to a run ID in the Current Runs tab.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.