Documentation is not getting generated using Custom format

Hi Team 

Documentation is not getting generated when I am trying to generate documentation using custom format. I am unable to see all templates, I see only Descripeflows.vm template which is generating an empty index.html.

My studio version in 10.22 

Thanks in Advance.  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Visitor.. Jeison
Visitor..

Re: Documentation is not getting generated using Custom format

Hello Raviteja

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Forum.

My name is Jeison, I am from OO/CSA team.

Regarding your question did you follow all the steps on the Studio guide?

Please see below 

Generate documentation in a custom format
1. Right-click the folder for which you want to create documentation.
2. Select Generate Documentation > Custom Format.
3. In the Select Documentation Generation Template dialog box, select the template to be used
when generating the documentation.
4. Browse to the location in which to store the documentation files and click Save. The HTML file,
index.html, opens in a Web browser.

I hope this information can be helpful 

Best Regards 

0 Likes
wildbill001 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Documentation is not getting generated using Custom format

If you are not seeing all the templates, drill down in the OO install directory to Studio\templates.  You will see a number of files in there with underscores.  For example, you might see, "my_template_file.vm"  This file will never show up in the custom-format drop-down.  Remove the underscores from the filename and it will then show up in the drop-down.

Bill W

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.