alescaramanzia Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Does anyone created and replaced a remote shortcut using OO?

Hi! I'm new in OO, my need is to create (or replace the existent) a shortcut pointing to a an alternative server in case of an application contingency in client PCs. I just found some ways using Powershell, creating the shortcut in a separate folder and copy like a regular file, does anyone did something similar? It's the final step on my application contingency flow and I'm looking for the best way possible to do it.

Thanks por your help!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ernesto Mejia Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Does anyone created and replaced a remote shortcut using OO?

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Forum.

My name is Adrián, I am from the OO team.

Regards to your question, unfortunately there is not a specifict operation to created and replaced a remote shortcut, howerver you can use powershell opearation to create a script to do this, you can use the operation PowerShell Script on the following path "/Base [1.12.3]/Library/Operations/PowerShell/PowerShell Script" into this operatio yuo will find a input named "script" there you can type the script you need or the file path in case you have the script into a file. This could be the way to perferm your request.

I will wait for your comments.

Best Regards,

E. Adrián Mejía Fletes| SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.

microfocus.com

Micro Focus 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.