Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Does anyone have a working example of a multi-instance step for HPOO 10.x?

Jump to solution

Does anyone have a working example of a multi-instance step for HPOO 10.x?

Please share if you have one. I can't get one working.

Thanks,
Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Does anyone have a working example of a multi-instance step for HPOO 10.x?

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for or if you need further assistance.  I have included an attachment with two excercises within it. 

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

I am in OO Support representative and would like to know what the issues are.  Please let me know if you are getting specific errors or just need more information on how to set up a multi-instance flow.

Thank you,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Jason,

I lost this thread somehow.  I just need to know how to create a multi-instance flow in 10.x.  I would like an example so I can see how to do it.  The documentation is not very clear on how to create one.

Thanks,

Don

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for or if you need further assistance.  I have included an attachment with two excercises within it. 

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Jason,

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.