raja777m Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Error/Bugs in HPE OO Studio

1. In HPE OO Studio, can we please have a Control+Scroll to Zoom In/Out feature, in upcoming releases. 

2. Before I un/lock the flow, I look at properties, go deep inside, looking into filters and found the issue, now, when I click on Lock, so that I can edit it. Why does the "Inspector" window refreshes and gives me an empty white spot, even though I have PINned the tab at the bottom? It shows 'No object selected', why doesn't it remember the object it had, before Un/Locking.

3. Also, please have a "Link to editor", feature, like in eclipse.

I hope these issues get fixed in upcoming releases.

thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Established Member.. Gontran
Established Member..

Re: Error/Bugs in HPE OO Studio

Hello

Please open an Enhancement Request with support, this should allow you to create a record with our developers to analyze your concerns about the products, after approbal we will included in upcomming releases.

Thanks

Daniel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.