malvear77 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error SendMail Process HPOO 9.0

Hi guys,

I got this error:

{returnCode=1;returnResult=The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first. z42sm11105139yhd.1;Result=The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first. z42sm11105139yhd.1;sessionId=c83ca58f-79fa-4492-99c1-2697d838ed4d;exception=System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first. z42sm11105139yhd.1
   at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
   at dotNETWebActions_SendMail.SendSMTPMail.Send()
   at dotNETWebActions_SendMail.SendMail.Execute(ActionRequest req, ISession s, IActionRegistry reg);}

when  I use SendMail Process but it isn´t any command to set for TTLS. 

There is any other option for sending mail or I need to configure something special.

configuration:

hostname: smtp.gmail.com

port: I have tried 586 - 465 - 25, same error

Thanks a lot

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. ntt00015 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Error SendMail Process HPOO 9.0

Hi,

I am not sure but it might be related with your SMTP server.
Check the the link below. May be that helps for your problem:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=814325

n Tools>Account Settings>Outgoing Server (SMTP) (at the bottom of the list of accounts on the left)>*server*>Edit select the radio button for TLS.

Regards.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.