Absent Member.. deonarine Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error message when clicking on a flow in OO Portal

Jump to solution

Hi, I've recently installed OO 9.x in our organization, upgraded it to 9.07 and installed the OO Portal.  When I log into the portal to see what flows are available I see a blank run with a run time of 14 seconds.  if I click on the arrow for the run i get the message "General error occurred. Check the log for more information."

Checking the logs gets me this:

2014-03-20 09:34:53,865 [http-bio-8080-exec-4] (FlowExecution9xServiceImpl.java:414) ERROR - Error fetching run inputs for run id: 4, with error:java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure: Unable to read and process SOAP message. Please see log file for details.
path not found: '532332ea-2e8f-46c5-9fde-669ee06a783b'

2014-03-20 09:34:53,955 [http-bio-8080-exec-4] (FlowExecutionController.java:582) ERROR - Could not fetch run details from 9x.
java.lang.RuntimeException: WS Central Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure: Unable to read and process SOAP message. Please see log file for details.

Caused by: org.springframework.ws.soap.client.SoapFaultClientException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure: Unable to read and process SOAP message. Please see log file for details.

Any ideas?  I really have no idea how to proceed with this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Error message when clicking on a flow in OO Portal

Jump to solution

Hello again Deonarine,

This error/issue does not appear in our database or within our Support documentation.  Please open an OO Support ticket for this issue.  Please gather the appropriate logs and also exact steps on how to recreate this issue.  Please include in your  ticket that you are using version 9.07 (upgraded from 9.0) of OO and your current CP level.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Deonarine,

I am an OO Support representative and am researching your question.  I will repsond back shortly once I have had a chance to review.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello again Deonarine,

This error/issue does not appear in our database or within our Support documentation.  Please open an OO Support ticket for this issue.  Please gather the appropriate logs and also exact steps on how to recreate this issue.  Please include in your  ticket that you are using version 9.07 (upgraded from 9.0) of OO and your current CP level.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.