Absent Member.. nanogueira Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error to Generate Documention in Studio

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to generate the documentation in the Studio, but is happens the follow error:

[Standard Format]

com.iconclude.dharma.commons.exception.DharmaException: com.iconclude.dharma.commons.exception.DharmaException: Error initializing VelocityTemplater

[Custom Format]

com.iconclude.dharma.commons.exception.DharmaException: com.iconclude.dharma.commons.exception.DharmaException: Error generating from template

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: Error to Generate Documention in Studio

Jump to solution

I am using OO version 10.20.

I run Studio as Administrator and it worked successfullly.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

What version of OO is running in this environment?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

If running OO version 10.5x, run Studio as Administrator and try again.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I am using OO version 10.20.

I run Studio as Administrator and it worked successfullly.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Sam_Liu Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
This is a known issue in OO 10.50 and 10.51. Here is what 10.51 release notes says, “There are a number of operations related to the getScheduledFlowsHP OO plugins in previous versions. These operations require engine support. Due to the limitations on the platform side, there are out-of-the-box operations and flows that are not supported at this time.” Please see page 100, Known Issues and Limitations, in OO 10.51 release notes. Based on the information I have, the issue should be fixed in 10.60.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.