Flavio Souza Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error to access HP Operations Studio

I have an test enviroment of Operations in my ?Notebook. Works fine until last week. Now I have a problem to open Studio. Web interface works fine, but when I try open the Studio appears the message "Failed login. This could be caused by having no connectivity to Operations Orchestrations Central server (https://localhost:8443)"

I remove and install again Central and Studio, appling the fix 7_51_01 and 03 and the problem remains

Try remove and install only patch 03 and the problem remains

Try remove Central, Studio and delete the folders , reinstalling and the problem remains

I don't have any idea about where I can found the place that is blocking the access.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Data Center Automation Support and News to Operations Orchestration Support and News Forum - HP Forums Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Michael Schratt Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error to access HP Operations Studio

Hi,

try to install central, and apply patch 01 and 03 - this is a must. The right sequence of 01 - 03 is also a must. Start Central and verify the listening port 8443 with netstat.

you can also take a look into the studio log file and central logs.

let me know if something new occures!
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Thanks for your help. I do the requested steps but the problem remains

Attached you can see the log file.

Also I check and port 8443 appears as TIME_WAIT state. I disabled Windows Firewall and problem remains. Try create a rule to grant access in Inbound and Outbound to this port, but don't fix the problem
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi,

this definitely isn't a firewall problem.
There must be some errors in your Studio's java runtime due to the nullpointer exception and I think that this error is causing your problem.

What is your username?

0 Likes
Absent Member.

The username that I create as admin_oo
0 Likes
Absent Member.

ok ...

could you try to change the hostname localhost to its real hostname?
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Sure, but I don't know where I can change the information about localhost to realhostname (what ini file or xml file I must change?)
0 Likes
Absent Member.

I changed the information in Central.properties but the problem remains
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.